Thursday 20 November 2008

Boating...

OK - so those of you who have been waiting so long for the Boating story to reach its conclusion - good news. I have actually been working on it again at last. I pretty much know how it's going to end, and there will be three or four more episodes. I just recently added part 17 to the site - those of you who had read it before on Nifty, yes, it's pretty much identical. However, part 18 is all new and fixes the meandering lost effort I did way back when I first wrote that part. Part 18 should be going onto the site this coming weekend.

Part 19 will be similar to the Nifty version, but with a bit more meat to it. And then there's the last two or three episodes of the story. I'd like to set myself a deadline of the end of this year to have the whole thing finished (at last!!!! This story started in 1992!!!).

Orbis

No comments:

Post a Comment